- Warranty Information
- Hits: 29
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser as the part and only as long as the part is still installed in the vehicle for which it was originally purchased 90 days or for longer if an extended warranty is purchased.
- The warranty is not transferable. If any defect is discovered during the warranty period, Pickup Salvage Co. must be informed immediately.
- All claims must be accompanied by the part and the original sales receipt.
- Defects must be verified and all work under this warranty authorized by Pickup Salvage Co..
- Transportation costs of any part to Pickup Salvage Co. is specifically excluded from this warranty.
- Pickup Salvage Co. reserves the right to repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any part at its option.
- Such repair, replacement, or refund will satisfy all obligations under this warranty.
- Any improper use, abuse (including but not limited to overheating or low oil in engines, transmissions or any oil lubricated items), neglect, careless handling, damage done by improper installation or repairs, or removal of a part from the vehicle in which it was first installed after purchase from Pickup Salvage Co. shall void this warranty.
- Melting or removal of heat tabs installed by Pickup Salvage Co. if applicable will be considered evidence of overheating.
- Labor costs, including the cost of moving attached external parts from the purchaser's old part to Pickup Salvage Co.'s part, seals, gaskets, fluids, and similar supplies are specifically excluded from this warranty.